- Agreement will be signed between FTM Nautical Consigment (Consignee) and the customer (Consignor).
- Consignor provides description of consignment goods and requested sales price.
- Consignee displays goods to attempt to see at or above sales price. Consignee will obtain consent from Consignor before selling goods at a lower price.
- Following sale, Consignee retains 40% of sales price as commission. Consignor will receive their 60% payment within 45 days.
- Consignor retains ownership of goods until they are sold.
- Consignee bears the risk of damage or loss to the goods while in the Consignee's possession and will pay the sales price to the Consignor upon loss or damage of goods.
- All notices or modifications by either party, including termination of contract, must be in writing at any time prior to the sale of goods.
- If goods are not sold within 60 days of contract start date, goods will be picked up by Consignor within 3 business days, or the ownership of goods transfers to Consignee.
The showroom is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and seasonally on Saturdays. Consignments are accepted daily, please call 757-722-2302 to schedule an appointment for inspection and drop off. Nautical Consignment looks forward to helping you sell your quality new and gently used marine items to other members of our local boating community.